1.03.2012

SLEEP THE CLOCK AROUND

A return to school is inevitable (as I know), but the amount of work I have left to do is, to say the least, a bit depressing. At this point, I'm simply trying to concentrate and stay positive about the whole thing. And while it's possible that searching for beautiful things on etsy that could possibly (ahem) make it easier to focus on my work is not the most constructive use of my time, it can certainly provide a much needed break.


a lovely little planner


some pencils that basically reflect my life


and then a pencil case to match





adorable mugs (for penstea? the possibilities are endless)



a pretty snazzy calendar


a rockin' lamp 


and then, but of course, some pretty inspiration to view when it seems the world is devoid of such profound wisdom.





No comments:

Post a Comment